Sunday, July 27, 2014

Great and Terrible

The gardens are producing amazing crops this year and the rainfall has been abundant.  As the debate continues as to whether 5775 or 5776 is the year of Shemitah, my advice would be for those who are undecided or think there is another year before the land rests, to still not waste a thing this year!  Even the unbelieving Pharaoh of Egypt was wise enough to store the abundance . . .

As these end of days continue to unfold, I read of many who are counting on a second Exodus and I hope they are prepared for what happens.  Of course, as I plan to stay put and prepare for what I understand to be the days of Noah, I continue to seek greater understanding, and hope I'm prepared for what happens.  I know I've made this statement before, but I believe; we are very soon going to see the line in the sand become a chasm.  Once the line becomes a chasm, even spiritually or figuratively; there will be chaos and very few that manage to make it from one side to the other.

Many of us who are sounding the warning, are probably receiving the same responses, even though much of the unbelieving world feels something is coming . . .  With what is going on in Israel, our own borders broken down, the world economy crumbling, the cattle dying, and America's serious drought conditions in the SW, with wildfires in the NW.  Not to mention the plagues and pestilences that are antibiotic resistant, looming on the horizon, and the food supply has been genetically altered.  We, as a nation, are definitely facing judgment, as well as the time of terrible tribulation coming upon the whole world.

The point I would stress here, is to realize, we are NOT going to awaken to the alarm coming on with the News announcing, "Judgment Has Come" or "The Tribulation Begins Today."  We are told to not fear what man can do to us, and we know much of humanity is just thriving on evil, but it is time to get serious about our fear and reverence of YHWH.  Judgment is coming.  Not only has unbelieving America celebrated sin, but religious America has wilfully disobeyed the Word of the Living G-d.


No comments:

Post a Comment