Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Conspicuously Missing

Operation Jade Helm 15 has dropped from the headlines.  Even with gay marriage, Obamacare, an all powerful Supreme Court, and Trans Pacific Partnership in the forefront, I'm sure Operation Jade Helm 15 is still underway.  As a matter of fact, I can't help but wonder with the High Terror Alert for July 4th, if Operation Jade Helm 15 isn't in place to react to a potential attack.

For several weeks, now; I've had a heaviness about this coming holiday week-end.

I promised weekly updates on Operation Jade Helm 15 until it was scheduled to begin in July.  I'm sure the High Alert and Jade Helm Exercise are in place for a reason.  With so much distrust and so many distractions, it's hard to say just what that reason might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment